If you'd like help with other pieces of the job search process, we offer the following services.
Interview Preparation (Mock Interview)
We can prepare you for an upcoming job interview or a notional one.
- Hold a 30-minute call to discuss past interview experiences and concerns, as well as target job/s.
- Conduct a 1-hour mock interview via Skype or FaceTime where the interviewer will act as the prospective employer and take notes on your session.
- Receive and review the detailed notes, which will include recommendations on how to improve certain answers.
- Hold a 30-minute call to talk about how it went overall and specific areas for improvement.
Our interview package is $249. Payment due after completion of services. Discounts are available for students and recent graduates, as well as members of the U.S. military and foreign service communities.
Reverse Headhunt (Targeted Job Search):
As a result of this service, clients have obtained phone screens and in-person interviews that have led to job offers.
- Provide the job searcher with titles, companies, and geographies of interest to you. Also, include what you will not consider (e.g., certain types of jobs or those located over 20 miles from your home).
- The job searcher will use your specifications and our resources to uncover relevant job postings, which we will deliver to your email inbox once a week.
- Give us feedback to let us know which jobs you plan to apply to and which you have no interest in. This will help us refine the search each week.
- For those postings that you do want to apply to, we'll research and provide you with contact information for prospective informational chats to help you build your network and address cover letters to the right people.
Our reverse headhunt package is $299/month. Payment due after completion of services. Discounts are available for students and recent graduates, as well as members of the U.S. military and foreign service communities.