· You receive custom questions specific to your work history and job targets.
· After answering the questions, conduct up to a 1-hour phone consultation with your writer.
· Your writer spends 4+ hours writing a new version of your resume and a reference form with job search tips.
· Your writer spends 2+ hours writing a cover letter (specific to a job or general) that directly aligns your background with the role/s you seek.
· Your writer spends 2+ hours writing a LinkedIn profile that enhances your presentation for employers and increases the number of times you show up in searches.
· You receive the resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, and reference form to review. Provide feedback to your writer who will edit as needed and finalize all documents. Copy and paste your new profile into LinkedIn.
· You do a practice interview to prepare for the real thing: a 30-minute mock interview via Skype or FaceTime where the interviewer will act as the prospective employer and take detailed notes on your session, as well as provide written recommendations. Afterward, schedule a 30-minute call to discuss it and specific areas for improvement.