This clip is a flashback from a presentation I did for graduate students at the American University of Paris. It covers how to effectively brand yourself and where you should do so in order to get interest from employers.
- Questions to help tell your story effectively
- Tools you should be using such as LinkedIn, and key parts of your profile to focus on (starts at minute 1:25)
- Should your resume/CV and LinkedIn profile be exactly the same? (starts at minute 5:03)
- Do you need a personal website? (starts at minute 6:35)
- Should you be writing blog posts or opinion pieces? (starts at minute 7:25)